Feet First of New Jersey LLC is a local business in Galloway, NJ, and we've gained a reputation for our expert recommendations and outstanding patient care.
When you visit our podiatry center, you can expect our specialists to be thorough and efficient. We're committed to upholding our Feet First Practice Values, a set of company objectives that prioritize...
- Compassionate healthcare: We're dedicated to keeping you in good health.
- Experienced medical professionals: We tailor our care to meet your needs.
- A personal approach: We'll show you how to create a wellness plan that works.
Discover all that our podiatry specialists can do for you by contacting us today.
When you come into Feet First of New Jersey, you'll meet with Dr. James R. Williamson, a seasoned podiatrist who...
- Was born in Bryn Mawr, PA
- Graduated from Kingsway Regional High School
- Majored in biology at the University of Delaware
- Studied podiatric medicine at Temple University
- Partners with local nursing homes and wound care centers
- Lives in Hammonton, NJ with his wife, son, black lab and two cats
- Completed a three-year PMSR/RRA residency before becoming chief resident
- Likes to spend time with family and members of the Sons of Italy Hammonton
- Works with AtlantiCare, Access Surgery Center and Shore Memorial Hospitals
Call or email us now to learn more about Dr. Williamson and our podiatric center.